OEM Air Filter Air Flow: 181.90 CFM
DNA Air Filter Air Flow: 218.60 CFM
DNA Increased Air Flow: 20.18%
DNA Filtering Efficiency: 98-99%
- This filter features DNA®’s advanced FCd* (Full Contour design).
- Installation of this DNA Air filter is very easy; simply follow the installation instructions included in the workshop manual.
- A perfect airtight sealing and trouble free filter installation for the user is guaranteed by using a high quality EVA seal.
- The filtering efficiency** is extremely high at 98-99% filtering efficiency, with 4 layers of DNA Cotton.
- The flow of this DNA filter is +20.18% more than the TRIUMPH stock filter.
- DNA air filter flow: 218.60 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5"H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius.
- TRIUMPH stock filter’s flow: 181.90 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5"H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius.
- This DNA filter is designed as a High flow filter for ‘Road & Race use’.
- This DNA® filter is designed to be ‘’spark safe’’ for racing use on highly tuned engines.
*FCd (Full Contour design) is the innovative design by DNA®, that allows the filtering material to follow precisely the contour of the air box and uses the complete air box surface as “active filtering area“ eliminating “dead spots” that cause turbulence, increasing air flow and filtering efficiency.
**Filtering efficiency is the amount of “dirt” the filter can maintain (stop) and protect the engine efficiently. For example the DNA® Filter for every 100 grams of dirt that it will receive, it will hold 98-99 grams, this applies even to fine dirt as small as 5 microns.