OEM Air Filter Air Flow: 150,60 CFM
DNA Air Filter Air Flow: 204,81 CFM
DNA Increased Air Flow: +36%
DNA Filtering Efficiency: 98.99%
- This DNA New filter features DNA®’s advanced FCd* (Full Contour design).
- Installation of this new DNA Air filter is very easy; simply follow the installation instructions included in the workshop manual.
- The filtering efficiency** is extremely high at 98-99% filtering efficiency (ISO 5011), with 4 layers of DNA® Cotton.
- The flow of this new DNA filter is +36.00% more than the stock filter!
- DNA air filter’s flow: 204.81 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5”H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius.
- FORD stock filter’s flow: 150.60 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5”H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius.
- This DNA® filter is designed as a High Flow Air filter for: ‘Road & Track use.’
*FCd (Full Contour design) is the innovative design by DNA®, that allows the filtering material to follow precisely the contour of the air box and uses the complete air box surface as “active filtering area“ eliminating “dead spots” that cause turbulence, increasing air flow and filtering efficiency.
**Filtering efficiency is the amount of “dirt” the filter can maintain (stop) and protect the engine efficiently. For example the DNA® Filter for every 100 grams of dirt that it will receive, it will hold 98-99 grams, this applies even to fine dirt as small as 5 microns.