OEM Air Filter Air Flow: 83.00 CFM
DNA Air Filter Air Flow: 87.00 CFM
DNA Increased Air Flow: +4.82%
DNA Filtering Efficiency: 98-99%
- This filter features DNA®’s Round Design.
- Installation of this new DNA Air filter is very easy; simply follow the installation instructions included in the workshop manual.
- The filtering efficiency* is extremely high at 98-99% filtering efficiency (ISO 5011), with 4 layers of DNA® Cotton.
- The flow of this new DNA filter is +4.82% more than the stock filter!
- DNA air filter flow: 87.00 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5”H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius.
- ROYAL ENFIELD stock filter’s flow: 83.00 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5”H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius.
- This DNA® filter is designed as a High Flow Air filter for: ‘Road use’.
For the ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC 350 22' model, only the R-RE35N21-01 filter is compatible and not the TC-RE35N21-S2 or R-RE35N21-S2-COMBO.
* Filtering efficiency is the amount of “dirt” the filter can maintain (stop) and protect the engine efficiently. For example the DNA ® Filter for every 100 grams of dirt that it will receive, it will hold 98 - 99 grams , this applies even to fine dirt as small as 5 microns.